- Consent, Collection, and use of personal information When you provide your personal information for buying the product on a website we imply that you are provided the consent to collect information. We collect and use the personal information for purposes including contacting, communicating with you to complete sales, returns and order processing. It may also use for internal record keeping and for marketing.
- Access to and correction of personal information Access You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act. Correction: If you believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavor to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
- Complaints about breach If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us at the email address below.
- Unsubscribe To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of communications, please contact us at the details below.
- Storage and Security We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure. We will setup take all reasonable steps to secure information provided by you. We follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards. We will store your financial information until it’s required to complete the transaction. Once transaction complete will be deleting all financial information.
For any questions or notice, please contact us at LuxeFashionAvenue Email: email@example.com